Young Professionals Congress 2019
Saturday, November 16
Marriott Wardman Park
Organized by the ANS Young Members Group
Join young nuclear professionals from around the country for this amazing one-day event.
- Focuses on current technical, policy and economic issues
- Strategies for engaging policymakers, customers, and community members
- Workshops for strengthening your own leadership qualities
- Networking with fellow young members, experts and leaders
- Keynote speaker Candace Bertotti on “Crucial Conversations in the Workplace”
- Friday night Kick-off Social hosted by NAYGN (event is free for attendees, but separate registration is required)
- Saturday night social following YPC
Registration as part of the Winter Meeting is only $5. Registration fees for YPC only are $40 for ANS members and $80 for nonmembers.