CHAIR AND SPEAKER INFORMATION
All speakers must register for either one (1) day or the full meeting. If you wish to attend additional activities or have a guest, you will need to register for these items as well.
Requests for Visa/Invitation Letters should be sent as early as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ANS charges authors a $100-per-printed-page fee for papers that are published in Transactions. All authors will be invoiced for the amount due. All authors also will receive by email a link to access an electronic copy of the meeting’s Transactions about one week prior to the meeting’s start.
Submitting a paper for the meeting:
Papers must be submitted to ANS five (5) months before the posted start date of a meeting by going to http://epsr.ans.org/
The author’s responsibilities:
- Follow required guidelines and template at www.ans.org/pubs/transactions
- Submit summary of paper by posted deadline to ANS’s electronic submission system at http://epsr.ans.org/
- Complete any revisions requested by reviewers by the ANS deadline
- Present summary at the meeting
ANS’s responsibilities as publisher:
- Have paper summaries reviewed
- Send letters out to the authors with reviewer comments
- Let authors know that their summaries are accepted after revisions have been made
- Include titles and authors of summaries in the official meeting program
- Invoices authors for $100-per-published-page paper summary in Transactions
- Have e-copies of Transactions available for all attendees at the meeting
On-site at the meeting:
- All Sessions Chairs and Presenters must check in at the speaker registration desk. Here you will receive your badge and ribbons. Please know the session’s title, date, and time you are scheduled to present.
- Please report to your Session Chair, in the room assigned for your session (as listed in the Official Program), 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. If you have not already done so, please provide him/her with brief biographical information.
- Session Chairs should contact the panelists before the session to prepare questions that can be used to stimulate discussions during the session.
- Please cooperate with your Session Chair by limiting your presentation to the time indicated in the Official Program. This time includes a five-minute discussion period following the formal presentation of your paper.
- Please do not ask the Session Chair to reschedule your paper within the session. Many attendees schedule their attendance at various sessions in accordance with the times listed in the Official Program.
Technical Session Room AV Setup:
All rooms will have an LCD projector, screen, wireless mic, wireless advance/laser pointer, wireless mouse and a laptop. LCD projectors will be able to project a resolution of 1024X768.