Book your airline reservations through AmTrav. Now you can check availability on all airlines and book your fights on a single travel site.
Talk to live agents by phone, e-mail, and chat to book flights or you can also book on-line. Go to www.amtrav.com/ans to book your flight now.
LASxpress FAST AND EFFICIENT airport transportation service is committed to providing you a convenient stress-free experience. Xpress Non-Stop Shuttle Service ($18 one way, $32 round trip – over 30% savings vs. taxi fare!) and Luxury Car Service available for attendees of 2016 ANS Winter Meeting & Nuclear Technology Expo.
- Advance reservations on a secure website 24/7/365
- Preprinted boarding passes eliminates frustration of securing transportation onsite and avoiding long taxi lines
- Significant Savings vs. Taxi Fare
- Priority Boarding
- On-site Airport Staff
Click Here to make your reservation. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
More than ten taxi companies provide service to and from the airport and locations throughout Las Vegas. Taxi cab service is regulated by the Nevada Taxicab Authority, a Nevada State agency responsible for issuing medallions and setting fares.
- Some taxis will not accept credit card payments. Customers should notify the attendant if they plan to use a credit card for payment.
- The fare from the airport to Caesars is approximately $25 – $30, one-way. Plus a $2.00 charge on all fares originating at the airport.
- The maximum number of passengers allowed in any taxi is five (5), including infants and children.
Taxicabs are available on the east side of baggage claim, outside door exits 1 – 4. Airport personnel are available to help queue the lines and provide assistance as needed.
At Terminal 3, taxis are conveniently located outside on Level Zero. There are 20 taxi loading positions on the west end of the building to serve domestic travelers and 10 loading positions on the east side of the building to accommodate international travelers. Quick exit lanes will allow traffic to leave the airport quickly and airport personnel are available to assist as needed.
Taxicabs are also available at the McCarran Rent-A-Car Center.